Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PE4_Glogster


Forgive me world for it has been six days since my last post. I know that you missed me and so I have returned. I started playing around with Glogster today since this is what my students are going to use for my RILS Plan.

I really do love what Glogster has to offer, but I felt frustrated that there was so much advertising and pushing to get me to buy the next level of membership.

I was able to create a glog of my own. But again I was not able to upload data files or draw on the glog because I did not have the higher membership. This means that I am going to have to recreate how I have the students enter their chart into Glogster. I will probably have them take a screen capture of their screen and upload it as an image.

Here is what I have made so far, don't laugh. I am going to play around with the program some more tomorrow. It really is great that they offer so many graphics and fun add-ons to the original poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment