Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 4 Leadership Post: Final Thoughts

 
My Choice
I am sure that you all have been holding your breath and wondering where am I going to present. Well, wait no more, I have decided. About ten minutes away I submitted my proposal to present at the Association for Educational Communications and Technology Convention. After reviewing for what feels like forever I found that this convention seemed the most down to earth and focused on the important material in education. This convention takes place in October 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. I felt that my CBR project fit perfectly into their categories of social media and technology. My presentation is going to start with a summary of my CBR and conclude with my perfect phase 3 of using Schoology (educational social media) to increase parental involvement in the classroom.

Previous Leadership Posts:
Leadership Role Model
Publish or Present
Where to Present?

Leadership Project Presentation Link:
Google Docs Presentation

1 comment: